Occupation is not Green: Boycott SodaStream!
► Sunday, May 19, 1pm: Palestine at the Capitol. Commemorating 65 Years since the Nakba that led to the displacement of millions of Palestinian people worldwide. Palestinian food, cultural exhibits, history displays, children’s activities, and more! North Steps, State Capitol, 11th & L, Sacramento. FMI: Sacramento@amp.org
► Boycott SodaStream bannering & leafleting continues on Saturdays in May & June, for details, email: SacramentoBDS@gmail.com
► Sign the petition to Ben & Jerry’s asking them to stop making ice cream in Israel & selling it in the illegal settlements.
FOLLOW Boycott SodaStream on Twitter: @sacbds.org, @StopSodaStream, @AndyWhitmoreKC
● Sign the national petition asking chain stores to stop selling SodaStream. Then forward it to your friends, family, colleagues, etc and ask them to sign. For sample message, email: email@example.com
● COSTCO Members: Contact COSTCO and ask them to stop carrying SodaStream and any other illegal settlement products:
– Speak to the manager when you show.
– Ask COSTCO to follow its own Ethics Policy requiring that it follows the law by selling SodaStream it is selling a product made in violation of international law, which the U.S. has agreed to follow.
– Write COSTCO’s corporate Headquarters: Craig Jelinek, CEO. COSTCO, PO Box 34331, Seattle, WA 98124 (click for sample letter)
– Call Costco: 800-955-2292/800-774-2678. Email Costco through its website http://www.costco.com.
– Ask other COSTCO members to do the same: click for informational handout.
BOYCOTT SODASTREAM CREATIVITY: